Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Obama the negotiator

Ahhh ... it's good to see that Obama is as good at negotiating as he is at everything else. He's just negotiated a deal with China on carbon emissions. In return for the United States eviscerating its economy by drastically slashing carbon emissions by 2025, China has promised to start reducing its emissions in 2030. Honest.

Excellent. If Obama has his way, the United States will commit economic suicide right away based on the promise that the Chinese will begin to reduce their carbon emissions four presidential terms from now. And I think we all know exactly how much promises from the Chinese government are worth.

Maybe this crack negotiator can make some similar deals with me. Here are some that he could probably talk me into using his awesome skills:
  1. In return for giving me immediate use of Air Force One whenever I want it, I will promise to start sending him Christmas cards in 2030.
  2. In return for giving me all tax collected on gasoline from now until the end of time, I vow to start reducing my Big Mac intake in 2030.
  3. In return for signing Camp David over to me, I will agree to start putting at least some items in a blue box in 2030.  
I'm guessing countries are going to be lining up to make deals with Obama after this.

Obama E Coyote ... Super Genius.

No comments: